Easy Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet with juicy seared steak and crispy roasted potatoes all oven baked in one pan. Nothing goes together better than garlic steak and potatoes!
- 5 lbs NY strip steak
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb. Baby golden potatoes quartered or halved
- 2 tbsp Butter unsalted
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 3 Cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet
- Place the olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the potatoes, herbs as well as salt and pepper to taste. Cook the potatoes stirring often for 3-5 minutes until fork tender. Set the potatoes aside.
- In the same skillet add the second tbsp of butter and the steaks that have been sliced into strips. Cook stirring only a few times until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Put the potatoes back into the skillet to reheat, and season to taste.